Inquire Now None
|Product Name||Conveyor belt line|
|Other Name||Belt Conveyor|
|Character||Economical logistics transportation equipment.|
Belt line also known as belt line, belt conveyor, belt conveyor or belt conveyor. It is an economic logistics equipment which is indispensable for the assembly line.
Belt conveyor according to its transport capacity can be divided into heavy belt conveyor such as mine belt conveyor, light belt machine such as used in electronic plastics, food light industry, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Belt conveyor has strong conveying capacity, long conveying distance, simple structure and easy maintenance, can easily implement programmed control and automatic operation.
The continuous or intermittent movement of the conveyor belt is used to transport articles or powdery and granular articles below 100KG, which can run at high speed, stable, with low noise, and can be transmitted uphill or downhill.
Common belt types: PE, SIR, PU and PVC materials.
Product Function &Features:
Simple structure, convenient maintenance, beautiful appearance, reliable operation, widely used in electronics, household appliances, food, cars, motorcycles and other industries parts of the assembly of the transport.
1. The main conveying forms are: strip workbench, independent workbench, unilateral workbench, bilateral workbench and no workbench conveying forms.
2. The form of drive is: motor drive transmission form.
3. Common belt width: 20 ~ 2000mm, can also be customized according to customer requirements.
4. Material of conveyor belt: rubber belt, PVC belt, canvas belt, food belt, etc.
5. The form of conveyor belt includes: conveyor belt with baffle, conveyor belt with coaming, flat leather conveyor belt and anti-skid conveyor belt, etc.
6. The size of the working table is determined by the user.
7. Work table: stick fire prevention board, common rubber, anti - static rubber lamp.
8. Line support: stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel spray, etc.
9. Generally, the conveying speed is 0.1 ~ 10M/min; Also may use the speed adjustment or the fixed speed according to the user need.
10. Speed regulation includes frequency conversion speed regulation, electromagnetic speed regulation, electronic speed regulation, mechanical speed regulation, etc.
11. Belt rack material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum profile.
The Operation of the Product:
Before the operation of the belt line, first of all, it should be confirmed that the belt line equipment, personnel and transported items are in a safe and sound state;Secondly, check that all moving parts are normal without foreign bodies, and check whether all electrical lines are normal. Only when normal can the belt line be put into operation.Finally, the difference between the supply voltage and the rated voltage of the equipment shall not be more than 5%.
Before the belt line is put into operation, the following operations must be carried out:
1. Close the main power switch and check whether the equipment power is normally fed in and whether the power indicator is on.Proceed to the next step after normal operation.
2. Close the power switch of each circuit and check whether it is normal.Under the normal state: equipment does not work, the belt line running indicator light is not bright, the power supply indicator light of frequency converter and other equipment is on, the display panel of frequency converter is normal (trouble-free code display).
3. Start each electrical equipment in turn according to the process flow. Start the next electrical equipment after the last one starts normally (the motor or other equipment has reached normal speed and status).
In the operation of the belt line, the article design of the transported article must be followed and the design ability of the belt line must be observed.Secondly, it should be noted that all kinds of personnel shall not touch the moving part of the belt line, and non-professional personnel shall not touch electrical components and control buttons at will.Finally, in the operation of the belt line, the back stage of the converter cannot be disconnected. If the maintenance needs are determined, it can only be carried out when the frequency conversion operation is stopped, otherwise the converter may be damaged.
When the belt line stops running, press the stop button to cut off the main power supply after the system stops completely.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and exclusive discounts and offters.