Bearing capacity calculation
Determine the load carrying capacity of a single Brake Castor based on the design load. The load-carrying capacity of casters is the most basic and critical requirement for casters, and the actual use situation varies widely. Therefore, there should be a certain safety margin when the load-bearing capacity of casters is actually selected.
1. The caster body, a wheel set, is arranged on the pivot joint seat of the caster body. The wheel set includes a combination of wheels, shafts, seals and covers. The caster body is provided with a cylinder seat in front of it, and the casters Two recessed grooves are recessed in the bottom of the main body, and grooves are recessed at the front end of the barrel seat of the caster body, and two sides of the groove are provided with fitting grooves;
2. The brake system is set in the concave surface of the bottom of the caster body. The brake system includes a combination of brake springs, lower brake knobs and push-type brake knobs. The fixed-direction system is set on the concave surface of the bottom of the caster body. The orientation system includes a combination of positioning cards, foot pedals, and composite boards. Generally speaking, in addition to the brake casters, there is also Without Brake Castor;
3. The steering gear is located above the gear of the brake shrapnel of the brake system. The gear is integrally formed with the brake shrapnel, so the gear is shifted upward at the same time and engages the steering gear to form an engagement, so that the casters can simultaneously reach the brake with steering purpose.
Selection of caster wheels
1. Wheel material: First consider the size of the road surface, obstacles, residual materials on the site (such as iron filings, grease), the environmental conditions (such as high temperature, normal temperature or low temperature), and the weight of the wheel. To decide on the right wheel material. For use on rough ground, it should be abrasion-resistant, flexible rubber, polyurethane or super synthetic rubber wheels; work under special high or low temperature, or the temperature difference between working environments is large, you should choose metal wheels or special High temperature resistant wheels; where anti-static accumulation is required, it is best to use special anti-static wheels, or metal wheels (if the ground does not require protection); when there is a lot of corrosive media in the working environment, it should be correspondingly Choose wheels with good corrosion resistance. For example: rubber wheels cannot resist acid, grease and chemicals. Super polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, nylon wheels, steel wheels and high-temperature wheels can be suitable for different special environments.
2. Wheel diameter: Generally, the larger the wheel diameter, the easier it is to push, the larger the load capacity is, and the more it can protect the ground from damage. The selection of the wheel diameter should first consider the weight of the load and the starting thrust of the truck decide.
3. The material of the wheels is soft and hard: usually the wheels are nylon wheels, super polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, high-strength synthetic rubber wheels, iron wheels, and air pump wheels. Super polyurethane wheels and high-strength polyurethane wheels can meet your handling requirements regardless of indoor and outdoor ground driving; high-strength synthetic rubber wheels can be applied to hotels, medical equipment, floors, wooden floors, tile floors, etc. It is required to travel on the ground with low noise when walking; nylon wheels and iron wheels are suitable for places with uneven ground or iron debris on the ground; and air pumps are suitable for light loads and soft and uneven roads.
4.Temperature conditions: Castors are affected by severe cold and high temperature occasions. Polyurethane wheels can rotate freely at a low temperature of minus 45°C, and high temperature resistant wheels can rotate lightly at a high temperature of 275°C.
The above is the caster selection skills introduced by Plastic Coating Pipe Manufacturer. I hope it can help everyone.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and exclusive discounts and offters.