Lean Tube, also known as wire rod, steel-plastic composite pipe or flexible pipe, is a welded steel pipe with plastic resin coating after surface treatment of high-quality steel pipes. The outer surface is coated with a special plastic layer of thermoplastic and the inner surface is covered with anticorrosion Layer combination. To prevent the coating from separating from the steel pipe, they are bonded with a special adhesive. After forming a product with Metal Joint For Pipe And Rack System, it has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, wear resistance, bright color, rust and pollution-free, etc. It is an ideal substitute for stainless steel products. The standard bar material diameter is 28mm, and the steel pipe wall thickness is 1.0mm, 0.8mm and so on. The appearance color can make different effects according to different requirements.
1. Simplicity: Lean tubes use the simplest industrial production concepts that are easy to understand. Except for the load description, appliances assembled with lean tubes do not need to consider too many accurate data and structural rules. Production line workers design and manufacture wire rod products according to their own working conditions.
2. Flexibility: Through simple design, the production of lean material handling system has good flexibility, which allows you to design, build and adjust according to your special needs.
3. Flexible: Due to the diversification of modern production products, it is necessary to continuously change the logistics station appliances and continuously adjust them during the production process. The building block-type components can be built into almost all kinds of medium and light-weight appliances. Change is inevitable. The standard components of the wire rod product make your modification very easy and can adapt to the changing process on the spot.
4. Compliant with JIT production method: Due to the diversification of modern production products, the logistics station appliances need to be constantly changed and continuously adjusted during the production process. The building block-type components can be built into almost all kinds of medium and light-weight appliances. Change is inevitable, and the standard components of Lean Tube make your modification very easy to adapt to the changing process on site.
5. Scalability: According to the needs of different products, new accessories that can be matched with the original lean rack can be designed to increase the use of different production methods or different stations.
6. Reusable: Lean tubes and accessories are recyclable. When the life cycle of a product or a process ends, you can change the structure of the product and reassemble with the original accessories to meet new requirements.
7. Ergonomics: Due to the simple adjustability of the instrument assembled by the lean tube, the height of the wire rod product can be easily adjusted, so that each operator is in the best working position.
Metal Joint For Pipe And Rack System
Lean tube is mainly designed with high efficiency, high variability, easy to understand, economical, and environmental impact. It is widely used in the field of industrialized manufacturing.
1. Various types of workbenches or combined into different unit production systems (lean production methods);
2. Station equipment (assembly line of production line or distribution rack system of material input point);
3.Warehouse shelves (traditional multi-layer shelves, medium and light multi-layer first-in-first-out fluent shelves, shipping slide system, special application shelves);
4. Turnover, material cart (general multi-layer material loading cart, non-universal material distribution, temporary storage cart, specially designed mobile equipment)
Material rack (stationary non-universal material placement and temporary storage rack);
5. Commercial applications (commodity display, personalized display, creative display).
The above is the information about Lean Pipe introduced by Stainless Steel Flat Joint Supplier.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and exclusive discounts and offters.